Exhibit Hall Opportunities
Exhibit Hall Opportunities
Update 12/18/19: The exhibit hall tables have sold out!
The 2020 TWS-WS Exhibit Hall will be held in the Holiday Inn Ballroom – the social hub of our meeting! Exhibitors are guaranteed to have maximum interaction with the 600+ meeting attendees who will gather near this area for the Tuesday Welcome Reception, Thursday Poster Reception, Meeting Registration, Poster Displays, Silent Auction & Raffle, Break Snacks and Lunch Buffets.
Exhibit Hall Schedule:
- Tuesday Setup: 9-11am
- Tuesday OPEN: 11am-10pm
- Wednesday OPEN: 8am-7pm
- Thursday OPEN: 8am-9pm
- Friday OPEN: 8am-3pm
- Friday Tear-Down: 3pm
Exhibit Hall Details:
- Each exhibit space includes one 6’ table and 2 chairs. Please note that electrical connections ($60), telephone lines and/or wired internet connections are available at an additional cost with advance notice. (Please arrange directly with the Event Coordinator, Candace Renger). We will do our best to accommodate artists with their special booth requirements.
- Sponsorship and Exhibitor requests must be received by January 1, 2020 to be recognized in our printed materials. Meeting sponsors, please send ads in pdf format saved at 100% of the ad size at a minimum 300 dpi.
- As in previous years, exhibitors will be asked and encouraged to donate goods or services to our annual raffle and / or silent auction. This is optional and agreement to do so will not reduce the table registration cost.
- TWS-WS will provide a security guard in the evenings to watch over all booths.
- Exhibit space is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, determined by date when registration and payment are received. All decisions on exhibitor placement and approval are solely at the discretion of TWS-WS.
- If you plan to ship your exhibit materials or merchandise in advance, please contact the hotel to inquire about space restrictions, timing, and charges.
- Exhibitors are eligible for discounted room rates at the Holiday Inn and Red Lion Inn. Limited rooms are available so be sure to book early!
- Business-in-Development rate is available to Businesses-in-Development/Entrepreneurs for two sequential years maximum.
Exhibit Hall Costs
Exhibit Hall Vendor – $1,000 for Commercial Companies (or) $600 for Nonprofits/Business-in-Development (or) $200 for artists
- High traffic table in the Exhibit Hall at the Holiday Inn (Tuesday morning through Friday afternoon)
- ONE Meeting Registration Name Badge included (Registration includes all meeting sessions Tuesday afternoon through Friday afternoon, plus the Welcome Reception, Poster Reception, and break snacks Tuesday afternoon through Friday afternoon. Optional meals may be added on at an additional cost.)
- Link to your website on our meeting website Exhibitor’s page.
- Recognition as an Exhibitor on our Whova App plus a link to your booth location on the interactive app map, an Exhibitor Profile Link in the App, as well as the option to send coupons and giveaways to increase traffic to your table.
- Recognition on our website, in emails to our membership, and in our meeting program book as an Exhibitor
- Note, must register by 12/6/19 to receive the discounted Nonprofit/Business-in-Development and/or Artist Exhibitor Rate.
Career Fair Table – $40
- A table in the Career Fair (Exhibit Hall) on Thursday, February 6th from 11am to 2pm
- Recognition on our website, in emails to our membership, and in our meeting program book as a Career Fair participant
- Link to your website on our meeting website Career Fair page
Interested in sponsoring the meeting? Information on Sponsorship packages: https://redding2020.tws-west.org/annual-meeting/sponsors-exhibitors/
Thank you for your interest in participating in this event and we look forward to seeing you at the Annual Meeting! You may sign up to become an Exhibitor (or Sponsor) through the online registration form, or by contacting our Meeting Planner at the email or phone number below. Thank you for your consideration.
Candace Renger, Meeting Planner
firstname.lastname@example.org (510) 527-5627